18.5.08

"I Wanna Be Sedated".

No, really - I do. I have been insanely busy lately. I just opened up our Ebay store, uploaded a bunch of new stuff to our Etsy, bought our new couch and a bunch of other new /old furniture, and I still have about 100 things to add to the Ebay store. Oh yeah, and chasing around a two year old crazy head. Ah, life is good. Busy as hell, but good. Felix instantly claimed the couch.

New stuff to be added to the stores.

New phone chair. It just needs a pink phone.
New sewing chair. Like my Elvis machine cover?

Matching set of hampers.
Super cute bowl I got for a quarter.
Evil himself :).

10 comments:

Lidian said...

Oh, how I love that phone chair! Just too cool.

I also love how the busier we people are, the more sedentary the cats get. One of ours spent ALL of yesterday in one chair. The other was in the wicker towel basket in the washroom, which she has to S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E herself into.

Hope you get to sit down for a minute too!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I love the telephone chair! Lots of great furniture!!! Lucky you! Cutest of all is, of course, little "evil himself"!!!!!

I love the pillow too. My husband calls me, among other things, his Indian princess and princess pee leg of the poopfoot tribe (don't ask). So I like to think of her as me...paddling my own canoe...my fav thing to do.

Amy said...

oooh I love the dining suite (4th photo down) *sigh* wish I lived nearby...

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Your eBay store is looking good! Are you going to cross list between your two stores? I know some people do that, but I haven't done it yet, I am worried it would be too confusing to keep track of...

Mel said...

Whoa! Sounds like you have your hands full! But at least you have cute stuff!

Lidian said...

Hey, I have a meme for you over at Kitchen Retro (no hurry BTW, I know you are busy!) :)

Stephanie N said...

Aw, thanks sweetie!!!!
Got my package today! It was at the post office for a few days because I was tooo busy to go get it! But they are awesome and I thank you so so much! I am sending back a prezzie for you some time this week ;)

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh so retro cool!
Sandra Evertson

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Hey Brook, you won the Country Home contest! Send me your mailing address to vintagegoodness at gmail dot com and I will send out your coupon!

PS - Don't mind the coffee stains on it - there was an incident... ;)

Anonymous said...

Your place looks fantastic!