8.2.08

Craigslist Finds.

Lately I've been looking for things on Craigslist where my family lives and talking them into getting them for us. I pay them back right away, but storage is a bit of a problem. Anyways, I found these great things up in New York - hopefully I can snag 'em.

Awesome 1961 waiting room chairs - 30$ for the pair.

Enameled sink and cabinets - 100$.

Still works...25$!!!

Great little table (looks like hey-wake) 20$.

A great Heywood Wakefield set from the 50s; he only wants 50$!

60s stools in great colors!

3 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Wow - I am lovin' those waiting room chairs! And the sink, and the Heywood-Wakefield! You are so lucky to have "people" who can get the stuff and maybe store it for you!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

Stephanie N said...

I love it all!!!! I hope you get most of it anyways!
Thanks for adding me back on Etsy-my shops just getting up and running, but thanks for the compliment :)

dime store daze said...

I stumbled upon your blog and all I can say is WOW it's great.
Those chairs rock, I want to go shopping with you.