26.2.08

Overflow!


To avoid my blog becoming more about my store than my daily escapades, I've created a blog for my store. How do ya like that? I'll have pre-listing promos and other deals over there,
so swing on by.
http://niceandsweetvintage.blogspot.com

In other words, I've been thinking of joining/creating a nick-nack swap. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't resist buying something, but then have no place for it. Just little things, the unsellable- but too good to resist deals. Do any of you gals know of such a swap? Or would you be willing to participate? I'm starting to lose room,
but I would hate to go on a 'thrifting diet'.

1 comment:

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Hi there, I would love to do a swap with you... I've actually been toying with the idea of starting an etsy shop as I have so much vintage 'surplus' lying around my apartment! Send me an email at wertens (at) gmail.com and we can discuss it more. :)